BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

THEM :) ♥

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

YOU. LOVE.

You've been making me smile with all your texting. Even though you're not in a good mood,pressure with your problems,i appreciate it very much you still managed to make me smile and never let me down. I tried my best to cheer you up too,love. Like i said,who likes their loves one HURT,SAD,DOWN & UPSET ??? Of course you feel them. And yeah,i miss you like crazy. How i wish i can fly just to reach to you. I know you miss me too. I envy those who get to meet their loves one everyday..everynight i look at the stars,wish there were a wishing stars cause all i ever want to wish is YOU BY SIDE. :') I won't even let go. Some may suicide when losing their loves,but i won't. As long as i'm alive,i won't let go,love. You're all that i wanted. 4YEARS we built this relationship through HARDNESS,ENVYNESS & SADNESS,yet we still here,REMAIN. And will always be no matter what. It's hard to find a guy who appreciate you more than anything. It's hard to find a guy who always makes you laugh & happy even when he's not okay. It's hard to find a guy who is willing to sacrifices just to have a perfect life with us. It's hard to find a guy who understand you even they can't but they tried and won't stop. And it's hard to find a guy who accept you for who you are,inside and outside cause for all that they knew,you're their DRUGS. They're crazy with you and they LOVE you.




Sincerely typing,
Shelly <3

0 comments: