BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

THEM :) ♥

Saturday, December 11, 2010

MY IMPERFECT & PERFECTION :)

IMPERFECT
* I hate my messy hair. SERIOUS. Maklum la rambut nipis..harap glak mok rambut tebal. Hmmm.
* FREEDOM. Hard to go out when i don't have what called FREEDOM. I'm the only child,of course. -_-' But still,i hate being control too much. At least to let me out have some fun with those i want.
* MILK. I hate MILK. I may love to drink it when i was a baby but NOW,*puke*.
* MY ROOM. hahaha. I have a verrryyy MESSY room till i don't even have space to sleep. Currently sleeping in the living room !! hehe. What to do,i have a very big teddy bear that i don't even want it to be dirty & just leave it on my bed,"SAFELY". Which is why i can't wait to move to my new house next year !
* BODY. skinny...how lots of food i ate,my weight never gained. GAHHH !!!! Something wrong with the worm inside my stomach that can't make me at least "HOT". LOL !
* SHORT-TEXTING. Never ever try to send me short text like just,"OWH.." "NOPE." like HELLO,i send u like 100words yet u just replied me like that ??? -__-' For now,who ever i knew send me short-texting,don't bother to think why i don't reply u. :P
* NOSE. Can anyone seriously tell me how to remove this blackhead on my nose ??????????
* My ASS. Please give me tips on how to make ure butt round. At least got shape laa..hehe..


PERFECT
* Perfect boyfriend ! LOL !! First thing on my mind..hahaha.
* Fair skin..caya laaa..i wont go out when there's still SUN. Sometimes would be okayy..everyday?? I rather SLEEP..hehe..i only go out at night,okay..i love my fair skin even people says i look pale & sick. -__-'
* FAMILY & FRIENDS ! i just LOVE them so muchhh. Thanks for always being there for me. And never let me down. I LOVE YOUUU !! :')
* My SMILE. lol. Dad says my smile like Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse.
* I love my MAKE-UP too. EVERYTHING.
* HEELS & HANDBAG. wohhoooo !


I guess that's all i can think now about my imperfect and perfect. How about your's ??? :)

0 comments: