BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

THEM :) ♥

Thursday, December 2, 2010

DECEMBER :)

OHH DECEMBER. OHH 2011. I hope the next new year will be great. More happy moment ! LOL. Can't wait for my next holiday to Langkawi. :) And can't wait for Chinese New Year too ! Angpao lai.......hehehe. But yea,all i want for 2011 is my love. I hope he come back. I really missed him so bad....i know he missed me too...being apart is not easy thou. Having distance relationship truly not easy. Tapi selagi ada cinta,selagi yalah bertahan kann. Just want him to hurry home. I wanna hug him tightly and never let go..huhuhu. Jiwang sudah saya. Ya jak la tek mok post. By the way,Kuching hari ini sangat hujan lebat..hahaha. No mood to go out and no money,no talk. CITTT. Time to delete some unknown friends from my Facebook. Jgn marah yerr..i have the right too. :)

0 comments: